Intermediate Drama is intended to further orient the students to the basic elements of theatrical performance, with the addition of complex theatre concepts. The focus is on performance and audition skills.
The student will have an opportunity to develop strategies and knowledge to:
- Understand the performing arts and appreciate them through this newfound knowledge
- Discuss the origins and values of theatre arts and their place in contemporary American society
- Develop stage presence and voice projection through participation in performance activities
- Understand the technical aspects of theatrical production
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of the play production process