Spanish I is an introductory language course. The course will utilize the study of vocabulary, grammar, composition, reading, listening, and speaking for students to learn the Spanish language. Throughout the course, students will learn about these concepts by cultural studies, which will include music, film, and art. The course will feature relevant projects, games, and interactive activities.
- Greet others, ask, and answer questions
- Talk about wants and needs
- Tell time and converse about academic and personal schedule
- Explain likes and dislikes
- Describe themselves
- Tell what activities are enjoyed during free time
- Describe people and families
- Order meals at a restaurant and comment on food.