Course Code: FLF1150.2
French 2 is an intermediate course in the French language. This course will combine the study of grammar, vocabulary, composition, listening, reading, and speaking. We will learn about these concepts through cultural studies including music, film, and art as well as other relevant projects, interactive activities, and games. A significant amount of the instruction will take place in French and students are expected to do their best to utilize French whenever possible.
- Talk about actions and events that happened in the past.
- Describe clothing and express opinions.
- Talk about taking vacations, travel, and activities.
- Describe where they live; give directions.
- Talk about eating, food & grocery shopping.