Prospective students have the opportunity to "shadow" one of our HFAA Student Ambassadors. Your student can spend the school day going from class to class with our student.
The dates below are available for shadowing. Please use the Shadow Request form below to request a shadow day for your student. (Contact Misty Reed firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-702-4322 with questions.
October 23, October 24, October 25, October 26, October 27
November 1, November 2, November 7, November 8, November 14, November 15, November 16, November 27, November 28
January 9, January 10, January 11, January 16, January 17, January 18, January 19, January 22, January 23, January 24, January 25, January 26
February 6, February 7, February 8, February 12, February 13, February 14, February 15, February 16
February 25, February 26, February 27
Things you need to know if your students shadows at HFAA:
- Your student will only be able to shadow one of our trained Student Ambassador
- We are only able to accept a certain numbers of shadows a day. Please have more than one date in mind.
- School begins at 8:00 am.
- The Student Ambassador will meet your student in the main office at approximately 7:45 am.
- Please send $3.50 in exact change for lunch or have your student bring their lunch.
- Our students are not allowed to wear jeans. So if possible, your student should not wear jeans. Also, please have your students wear a solid shirt. Hoodies are not allowed at HFAA.
- School ends at 3:41 pm. Please ensure that you are at the school to pick up your student at 3:30 pm. Often times our Student Ambassadors have after-school activities and cannot supervise or stay with your student after school.
- Pick up and Drop off is on 33rd on the north side of the building.
- Parents/Guardians need to inform the middle school about their students absence.