HFAA is Growing,
What makes Harding Fine Arts Academy Unique?
Students with an interest in the arts do not have to audition for entrance into our program. We take an interest in the arts and turn the interest into skill. However, we do occasionally test or audition for placement in more advanced classes.
Creative students find their niche at HFAA. Here the arts are celebrated and the artist is seen as the norm. Students often find a new interest and challenge in academics through our arts-integrated approach that was not available to them in other educational venues.
Our creative scheduling affords our students the opportunity to build their arts and academic awareness and provides ample opportunity for practice and performance. Our small supportive atmosphere helps each student achieve success academically and artistically.
Please include copies of two utility bills with the application (no cell phone bills) for the application to be considered complete.
Applications may be submitted in person, via mail, or email:
Harding Fine Arts Academy
3333 N. Shartel Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Transfer Students, HFAA is Growing!
10th, 11th & 12th Grade
Please contact our Dir. of Student Services for more information.
(best during Distance Learning)
2020-2021 Freshman Lottery Results
Acceptance letters were mailed Wednesday, March 12th! Be on the lookout for the letters - as they contain important enrollment information!
In the Spring Semester, prospective students have the opportunity to "shadow" one of our HFAA Student Ambassadors. Your child can be paired with one of our students for the day given then a unique opportunity to experience HFAA first-hand.
Not all school days are available and Shadow dates will not be scheduled after March 13, 2020.
Contact Jamese Siranga at firstname.lastname@example.org 405-702-4322 if you are interested in more information.
Things you need to know if your students shadows at HFAA:
- Your child will shadow one of our trained Student Ambassadors.
- We are only able to accept a limited numbers of shadows per day. Please have more than one date in mind when you call to schedule.
- The Student Ambassador will meet your child in the main office at approximately 7:45 am.
- School begins at 8:00 am.
- Please send $3.50 in exact change for lunch or have your child bring their lunch.
- Our students are not allowed to wear jeans. Please have your child wear slacks and a solid shirt. Hoodies are not allowed at HFAA.
- School ends at 3:30 pm. Please ensure that you are at the school to pick up your child at 3:30 pm. Often our Student Ambassadors have after-school activities and cannot supervise or stay with your child after school.
- Pick up and Drop off is on Shartel Avenue on the east side of the building.
- Don't forget to inform your child's middle school about their Shadow Day absence!
Prospective Student Information Nights
If you want to learn more about Harding Fine Arts Academy attend one of the three identical Prospective Student Information Nights:
November 14, 2019 (Thursday)
January 16, 2020 (Thursday)
February 11, 2020 (Tuesday)
7:00 pm in the Harding Performance Auditorium